Google Translate

UMS Labuan International Campus (UMSLIC)


UMS Labuan International Campus (UMSLIC), located approximately 18KM from Labuan city center is the first branch campus for Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS). On January 1, 1999 UMSLIC started its operation with a total of 356 first intake students on May, 1999. 

This Campus is known as “The Beach Campus” because of its location facing the beach and is considered as one of the most beautiful institution of higher learning in Malaysia. The pleasant and harmonial campus surroundings offer a condusive learning environment. 

UMSLIC promotes applied knowledge which encompasses communication, management and analysis skills of global standing which attracts international students from the China, African and Middle-East region. Todate, UMSLIC has approximately 100 international students from various nationalities. 

The direction of UMSLIC academic program is to create a center for global higher education which represents the Federal Territory of Labuan as a Business Center and excellence based toward the developement of the community and the nation.

In UMSLIC, students are educated, trained, guided and molded as a whole in various form of unique study disciplines, in a condusive environment supported by a complete and sophisticated learning and teaching aid to produce a balance human capital in all aspects.

9 comments:

  1. Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

    Here is my blog post: Holiday Accommodation Durban South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, its fastidious paragraph on the topic of media print,
    we all understand media is a wonderful source of facts.

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like you read my mind! You seem to grasp a lot about this,
    like you wrote the ebook in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some p.
    c. to force the message house a little bit, but instead of that,
    this is fantastic blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

    Also visit my webpage local pattaya girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree with all the concepts you've introduced on your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too quick for novices. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

    Feel free to surf to my page; Royal Cliff Beach Resort Pattaya Phone Number

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your website. It looks like some of the written text within your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a issue with my browser because I've had
    this haρpen previouslу. Kudos

    my web pаge; Speedboat Transfer Boracay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks
    would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme.
    Thanks

    my web site Hotel Nikko Bali Resort And Spa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This text is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?

    Take a look at my blog post self storage companies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please do call us should required ground tour whenever comes to semenanjung.
    self drive or with driver with special rate

    http://transdetour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please do call us should required ground tour whenever comes to semenanjung.
    self drive or with driver with special rate

    http://transdetour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete